👻 Dinner and a Movie Episode 2 | Halloween Edition 🎃 – Graveyard Pudding Cups + The Devil All the Time Recap
On the second episode of this “chat-and-cook-with-us” podcast, twins Taylor and Hailey kick off the spooky season with a Halloween-themed treat and discuss Netflix’s latest thriller The Devil All the Time.
Recipe (Our Version):
- (1) pack of Jell-O ready-to-eat chocolate pudding
- (1) pack of Oreo cookies
- (1) pack of candy corn pumpkins
- (1) pack of gummy worms
- Split Oreo cookies apart and scrape the middle with a knife into a separate bowl.
- Place cookies in a Ziploc bag and crush into fine crumbs.
- Starting with chocolate pudding, alternate scoops of pudding and crushed Oreo into a parfait cup until the cup reaches desired fullness (end with a layer of Oreo on top).
- Melt Oreo filling in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Pour filling over the top layer of Oreo crumbs in a cobweb shape.
- Decorate the top layer with gummy worms and candy corn pumpkins.
Link to official recipe
- Six Flags Funnel Cake
- Six Flags Pumpkin Fluff
- The Haunting of Bly Manor Trailer
- New Year’s Eve Trailer
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed Trailer