🎄 Dinner and a Movie Episode 4 | Christmas Edition 🎅 – White Chocolate Dipped Wafers + Modern Christmas Movies
On the fourth episode of this “chat-and-cook-with-us” podcast, twins Taylor and Hailey embrace the holiday season with a Christmas-themed treat and discuss their favorite modern Christmas movies.
Recipe (Our Version):
- (1) package of wafers
- (1) package of white chocolate chips
- Assorted red, green, and white sprinkles
- Melt white chocolate chips per package directions (typically in 30-second intervals, stirring in between).
- Dip 3/4 of a sugar wafer cookie in the candy coating, letting excess coating drip off back into the container. Immediately sprinkle with sprinkles, as desired.
- Place on wax paper and let stand for the coating to set up.
- Repeat with remaining sugar wafers.
- Store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.