On the first episode of this “chat-and-cook-with-us” podcast, twin sisters Taylor and Hailey introduce themselves with a simple and delicious donut hole recipe while recapping on 2020 Emmy’s moments from Zendaya’s big win to Schitt’s Creek’s comedy sweep.
- (1) can of biscuits
- (1) tablespoon of cinnamon
- (1/2) cup of sugar
- (6) tablespoons of butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the butter in a small bowl until thoroughly melted.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon together.
- Open up the biscuits and cut all 8 of them into quarters.
- Roll the dough pieces into balls, drench them in the butter and then roll them in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place them in a greased shallow baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
2020 Emmy’s Recap Links
- Schitt’s Creek Comedy Sweep
- Storm Reid’s Reaction to Zendaya Win
- Zendaya Win for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series
- Friends Reunion
- Reese Witherspoon and Kerry Washington New Years Eve Party
- Jason Bateman Appearance in Opening Monologue
- Emmy’s Fashion