🦃 Dinner and a Movie Episode 3 | Thanksgiving Edition 🥧- Pumpkin Pie Twists + Favorite Fall Movies *FAIL*
On the third episode of this “chat-and-cook-with-us” podcast, twins Taylor and Hailey embrace the fall season with a Thanksgiving-themed treat and discuss their favorite movies to watch during the fall time.
- (1) tube of refrigerated crescent roll dough
- (1/2) cup pumpkin puree
- (1/4) cup brown sugar
- (1) tablespoon maple syrup
- (1) teaspoon pumpkin spice
- (2) tablespoons melted butter
- (1) tablespoon sugar
- (1/2) teaspoon cinnamon
- Whipped cream for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup, and pumpkin spice.
- Unroll crescent dough on a cutting board. Cut the dough in half so you have two identical rectangles and lay them beside each other.
- Evenly spread the pumpkin mixture over one of the rectangles of dough.
- Place the second rectangle of dough on top of the first rectangle of dough (so the pumpkin mixture is sandwiched between them). Make sure you line up all the edges.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into strips approximately 3/4 inch wide.
- Transfer the strips to the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Twist each strip by picking up one end and twisting it twice, then picking up the other end and twisting it another two or three times.
- Brush melted butter generously over each twist.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon then sprinkle evenly over each twist.
- Bake at 375F for 8-11 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy of One Little Project
- The Bold Type
- The Queen’s Gambit
- Bread Co. Flatbread Pizza
- The Grilled Cheeserie – Nashville
- Hattie B’s – Nashville
- Legendairy Milkshake Bar – Nashville